Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bee Stings To Jaw Since Thanksgiving I Have Had Sudden Reactions To Some Foods?

Since Thanksgiving i have had sudden reactions to some foods? - bee stings to jaw

... I do not know what it is and I expected a little help ...
In recognition, while eating my right jaw started to grow rapidly to ... stuffed like a spider or a bee sting, but massive.

At first I had no idea what was and just dropped .. Not all bad .. Complaints came from the pressure in the inner ear and the fact that I could not open the jaw to the end.

happened, and the next morning I felt better and had almost disappeared.

A few days ago it happened again when I ate some food Chineesee.

It happened two days ago, back when I was eating a sandwich.

I do not know what happened ... Some say it is an allergic reaction in some people say, your cholesterol levels ... I do not know what you think.

Thanks for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment