Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who Does German Measles Affect German Measles/Rubella Question?

German Measles/Rubella Question? - who does german measles affect

When I had my left eye about three years ago lost the ability to move to the left. My parents took me to an ophthalmologist, who took a quick look and said he knew what caused, but the muscle had been damaged and my left eye can move in all directions, with no complications - - Apart from the left.

A few years later, in a kind of sub do something, my parents took me to another Docter who had a bio-feedback device. He said, if I was German measles shot that somehow the virus is under contract and had caused damage to eyes. I was too young to remember exactly what was said.

My question is:
Could it really happen? If so, why attack my eye, and the damage it has done?
I researched on the internet to rubella, and can not really find much information other than the mild virus with little or no side effects.

1 comments:

Ontheoth... said...

Any non-sense is possible, but in this case, it is highly unlikely. I doubt that this other doctor should have made his last years, made the diagnosis Rubella this problem, at least not without extensive testing to eliminate other causes.

Post a Comment