Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can An Enlarged Spleen Heal Can A Carciniod Affect Lymph Nodes?

Can a carciniod affect lymph nodes? - can an enlarged spleen heal

I suffer from what is believed Syndrome for almost 10 years carciniod with a progressive deterioration.
Anyone who had similar symptoms in the 20's (diahrea washing suffered terrible cramps and sudden, with vomiting, sweat soaking, tachycardia, and strange changes in BP), but in the end, when my system was removed. It appears about 5 years ago, the same as before, but now there are times where brushing my courage in both breasts and V-Tach just hair and I have to rest. I beet red with little effort or heating (heat intolerance is a big problem, I'm hot and BP and heart rate to go crazy) I'm losing weight because of nausea and diahrea.
I had all medications (BP, thyroid, etc. ...), and take drugs to stop comis stored. I duodinal ulcers and inflamed tissue in the stomach (which is the scope).
I tested Cushing, pheochromocytoma and other things and we're pretty sure that a carcinoid tumor is the culprit, but after trying all the others, who can not afford more testing.
Granulomas A CT scan showed calcifications in the spleen, which believe they are cured.
Besides all that I have lymph nodes in front of my shoulder near the armpit, the extended hard and for 6 months without pain and when I showed my doctor just asked if I had I need a mammogram. (I can not afford to get, at least for a few months)
Generally, the weight loss would be a good thing (nothing happens, like the "Fat Holiday"), but I lost 30 pounds in the stepT 4 months, even if I do my best to maintain my current weight.
Who knows if the carcinoid tumors can affect the lymph nodes, and if so, does this mean that we have entered a dangerous place?

1 comments:

miltonx said...

They seem to many of the symptoms of carcinoid syndrome have, but do not mention whether you confirm all the studies that 5HIAA. His ulcer and stomach problems are troubling. I would be very worried if you have a gastrinoma is found mainly in the pancreas and duodenum and can have many symptoms that you describe the cause, but can cause serious illness to cause ulcers.

Carcinoid syndrome does not develop, if it affects the liver and can be very difficult to treat in any case as soon as they occur. Although the disease this time, I began to suspect heart valves are involved this time. Carcinoid tumors can affect the lymph nodes, but when the primary tumor was in the plant, it is unlikely to spreadto the lymph nodes in the armpit. Ask your doctor if 5HIAA and secretin test was carried out and should do. This is a very interesting but very complicated area of the disease and needs a doctor of internal medicine very well, with an endocrinologist and / or oncologist.

Post a Comment