Friday, December 18, 2009

Melanoma Pictures Please Help Me Find Pictures To Compare Some Blisters That Appeared In The Genital Area.?

Please help me find pictures to compare some blisters that appeared in the genital area.? - melanoma pictures

I've got blisters suddenely strange ganital at the periphery of the opening area, and as soon as I discovered, I went to the hospital. They said they suspect herpes, but we must await the results of the test. I have worked with anyone but my husband, because they were tested (2 years) and knows that it's not him because he was in the army and in the past month because of activation and get sent overseas. I wanted pictures of herpes, however, and no one seems that I have. I could really some advice, maybe you know a good site with images to identify this type of problem. I searched and searched and control other things, that, herpes, but nothing even remotely a few pictures of skin cancer, but the bubbles have appeared yesterday. Some are all white, some colored white and gray-black. Please help me, I am very much afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment