Thursday, December 24, 2009

Puget Sound Blood Donation How Long Until I Can Donate Blood Again?

How long until I can donate blood again? - puget sound blood donation

The other day I went to the Blood Center to donate blood and iron, because my account was so strong that I proposed to donate double red blood cells. For a donation of normal blood, which must wait 56 days until your next gift, and for double red cells should double to 112 days. Unfortunately, when the dirty needle hit me and I tried to edit, and almost 10-times available. My blood clot going to do much for them, but because it attracts more than 50 ml, and all the blood on my arms when she could not reset the needle arms and I m "instead sent home.
So, now know the background story, my question is whether I, the full 112 days or until the full 56 days to wait? Or I can even make a donation, before it is formed in less than a pint?
By the way donation, which I with Puget Sound Blood Center (Seattle)

0 comments:

Post a Comment